ownCloud provides access to your data through a web interface or WebDAV while providing a platform to view, sync and share across devices easily—all under your control. ownCloud’s open architecture is extensible via a simple but powerful API for applications and plugins and works with any storage.
- Smooth performance and easy user interface.
- File editing and preview support for PDF, images, text files, Open Document, Word files and more.
- Integration of anti-virus scanning functionality with the anti-virus app.
- LDAP / Active directory integration
- Example files for new users. Preload a new user's Files area with, for example, a tutorial file, which appears when they first log
- Powerful integrated logging
- Fine-grained control over access to data and sharing capabilities by user and by group.
- Advanced quota management with configurable accounting of external storage.
- Sharing REST API. Control sharing from mobile apps and desktop clients
- Easy development of 3rd party apps with the share REST API. Quick access to core functions for app development with the powerful
ownCloud App API and webhooks following the publication / subscription model.
This category currently contains no pages or media.